The Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP) is a global professional association for trust and estate practitioners specializing in family inheritance and succession planning. On September 15 and 16, the STEP Wyoming Chapter is hosting its annual International Estate Planning Conference in Jackson Hole at the Four Seasons Resort. Guest speakers will cover a variety of topical issues and developments impacting the International and US-based private clients. Trust and estate attorneys, tax attorneys, accountants, trust officers, financial planners and investment advisors are encouraged to attend.
The Conference Agenda Focus
- Update on Current Estate Planning Items
- Foreign Trusts: Classification, Tax and Reporting Implications
- Planning for International Families in the New World Order
- Investment Advisory Expenses: Minimizing Impact of the New Rules and Maximizing Deductions
- Comprehensive Model for a Humane Trustscape
The primary purpose of STEP is to improve the understanding of issues that families face in relation to inheritance and succession and to promote education and high professional standards among STEP members. Willow Street Group is proud to be a sponsor of this event and an active member of the STEP organization.