As the entire Willow Street team is based locally to our headquarters in Jackson, we feel especially committed to contribute our time, resources, and people in support of the community where we live and work.
Willow Street endeavors to support the people who make our community thrive and function, and to provide needs-based assistance to organizations that help them. Our hometown of Jackson is one of the most philanthropic communities in the country; emblematic of this giving spirit is the annual “Old Bill’s Fun Run” fundraiser led by the Community Foundation of Jackson Hole. Over the last 26 years, more than 200 nonprofit organizations have received $229 million in support through this event. In 2022, we were proud to be an Old Bill’s “Co-Challenger” by supporting the matching grants that all participating nonprofits receive.
In 2021, Willow Street supported the Community Foundation’s Community Emergency Response Fund. The Fund had visibility to overall community needs during the COVID-19 pandemic and provided immediate support to the most vulnerable populations in our valley through grants to local nonprofits. 100% of the donations to the Fund benefited Jackson’s nonprofit community.
In addition, many of our team members serve on the boards of and regularly volunteer for local nonprofit organizations, including:
- Community Foundation of Jackson Hole, the philanthropic keystone of Jackson that serves donors, nonprofit organizations, and the community,
- Community Safety Network, which provides shelter and advocacy to local victims of domestic violence and sexual assault,
- Hole Food Rescue, which reduces food waste and cultivates food security in our valley,
- Jackson Hole Public Art, which integrates art into the community to inspire lasting cultural, educational, and economic benefits,
- National Museum of Wildlife Art, the nation’s only museum dedicated solely to wildlife art,
- Teton Literacy Center, which promotes community literacy through tutoring, enrichment, and family programs,
- Teton Youth & Family Services, which has been serving children and families in Wyoming since 1977,
- Trout Unlimited, which is committed to conserving wild trout fisheries of the area, and
- Voices JH, which builds participation of immigrant families in local services and events.