In December 2023, Scott Weaver and Kea Molnar hosted a Family Enterprise USA webcast to discuss the benefits of integrating a family enterprise with a private family trust company (PTC). PTCs are business entities established by families to serve as trustees for their trusts in furtherance of family, financial, and planning goals. They can be an efficient and effective way to integrate a family enterprise and optimize governance, involving family members and their trusted advisors. PTCs allow families to:
- Manage complex assets, such as operating businesses and real property,
- Maintain control over the management and administration of their assets,
- Engage rising generations through the governance structure,
- Streamline succession planning, as the PTC enjoys a perpetual lifespan,
- Improve communications and family dynamics
Please follow this link to watch a recording of the webinar.